1. Voluntary Auto-Renewable In-App Subscription
- If User wishes to support Developer’s efforts to maintain and evolve Application they may take out a voluntary Monthly Subscription offered in Application.
- By taking out Subscription user understands that it doesn’t give access to any features, content or any other benefits.
- In return Developer commits to make best effort in maintaining and evolving Application according to Developer’s vision and strategy, which may be influenced by User’s feedback.
- Application offers 3 levels of Subscription (in ascending price order): Basic, Regular and Premium. The actual price will depend on Platform (Apple App Store or Google Play Store) and jurisdiction.
- User decides what level, if any, is appropriate for them based on their level of usage and perceived Application quality.
- For the avoidance of doubt, clauses (1.2 and 1.3) apply equally to all levels of Subscription.